CCEC’s work directly aligns with our goals:
Improve outcomes at key points along the learning system:
1. Benchmark and Improve Kindergarten Readiness.
2. Identify and Develop Middle School to High School Career Pathways that Connect to the Health Care and Manufacturing Economies.
Enhance opportunity for Chautauqua County’s economy to grow through retention and attraction of employers and people:
1. Coordinate and Align Offerings of Cohort Training for Immediate In-Demand Occupations in the Health Care and Manufacturing Economies.
Increase learning system effectiveness through stronger alignment, synergy, and resource sharing:
1. Define and Align Key Stakeholders.
2. Practice Sound Governance and Inclusive Decision Making.
3. Increase Stakeholder Awareness of Workforce Needs and Challenges.
4. Maintain Financial Sustainability.